March 05, 2006

Crazy Bitches and Rodeo Clowns

We were out at R&R the other night for Todd's sister's birthday party and a couple funny things happened.

Number one, the Evil Bitch was there. She shouldn't have been there, because she owes us so much money and always acts like she doesn't have any. Todd's sister, Tammy said, "Hey, Joyce, are you pregnant again?" She looks like she is, mind you. The great thing is, Joyce put me down for working out at the Rec. Center so much and said, "I can look just as good as anyone by working out at home." Apparently her home workouts aren't doing the job. "No, I'm not!!!" Joyce said back to Tammy, and immediatly stormed out of the bar. The other great thing about that, was that I totally busted out laughing the second Tammy said it, and Joyce saw me. I thought that would be a great drunken time to call Sarah from the bar and leave the story on her answering machine...not sure if she got it.

The other funny thing is about a bartender who also does karaoke around these parts. Her name is Trish. Sarah, you may remember her as the girl who said, "Well I work here now!!" and checked our IDs over with a fine toothed comb to make sure we "weren't wearing high heels."

Apparently she doesn't like Todd either. So I asked him, "What's her problem with you?" Todd replied simply, "I don't know, it probably has something to do with that time I was scrapping with the rodeo clowns."

I love that I have a boyfriend who can honestly say that he has scrapped with rodeo clowns. I hope everyone else finds that as amusing as I do.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 05, 2006 6:03:00 PM, Blogger sunny said...

What a fabulous night! I can't believe how great Tammy's comment was - priceless.

It's like when we ran into B's friends at Walmart, and even though they knew what was going on, they acted surprised that we had someone else with us, and told him he was like "a little roommate". He didn't like that very much, but it was pretty funny.

Did you guys know that one time for the radio Bruce had to be the rodeo clown? For serious. I have a picture somewhere...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home