January 11, 2006

Sex Parties And A Healthier Me

Okay, the two aren't completely related, but those are two exciting things going on in my life currently. Jenny is hosting a PassionParty next Wednesday. I'm excited to go. I've never been to one, but I hear they're fun. I was kind of previewing the stuff online a second ago, and there are some interesting things...to say the least. I don't think I'd buy the lingerie...even though it is attractive stuff. I think you could probably find similar things for a cheaper price somewhere else, but the toys and accessories have definetly sparked my interest.

And that's where I make the connection with my getting healty thing. While it's mostly for the health reasons, I know I would look a hell of a lot better in lingerie if I were a more fit person. I realize I'm a bit bias, but I'm under the impression that I'm with the hottest guy alive, and while Todd always says he thinks I'm hot, I want to make sure that's a fact, not just his opinion.

I have some methods I'll be using to get healthy and in shape. It will not be by following a strict diet. I don't think I'm the type of person who could do that. I will post my methods and progress as I go...not to worry, I won't turn this into a weightloss blog. My mom left behind her digital camera (not to be mistaken with 'camerea' as I just typoed and corrected) and I was thinking of posting a 'before' and weekly 'after' pictures of myself as I go. It has crossed my mind to use a really disturbing bikini picuture of myself, complete with the psoriasis and all... however, I don't know if I'm that bold and/or confident. It would inspire me to get off my ass, I know that much. So we'll see what I end up using. It should happen within this week.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger sunny said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see - psoriasis or no psoriasis.. well, you know. Should make for great blogging!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home