November 26, 2005

The Poor Man's Blog

Since I only have a few pictures sent to me many years ago by Skip and whichever ones Sarah is able to send me, I am at the mercy of others as far as my blog being something interesting for others to look at. Also, I don't even have a digital camera yet, like apparently everyone else does, and to top that off, I'm still pretty computer illiterate. So this could take a while before it's any good. This first one is me and Sarah at the Summer Solstice Party. If you look closely, Sarah has a fake tattoo on her boob, courtesy of House. I'm not sure what it was of, though. Hey is that a midget?


This next one is a portion of the Rockfest crew: My dad, Skip, Turtle, and Mason. We used to go every year, but we've gotten a little cash poor. I plan on being there this year, though. It's well worth the time and money. Everyone should go at least once. You'll get to go camping, meet awesome people, and hear great music.






Here's me and Todd at Rockfest 2001. Young, skinny, and only 20 years old. We're obviously a little wasted and sunburned, but having a good time. Mmmmm....camping out with Todd. I miss that.

So, my headache is coming back, like I commented on Sarah's blog. So that's it for tonight. Stay tuned for pictures of me and Amanda (not Mason's ex) falling on our asses on ice skates.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:36:00 PM, Blogger sunny said...

You rock on with your bad self, sister. I'm so not ghetto.

You should save up and get a computer, because it seems to me that some guy keeps bogarting yours.

Sorry for the drunken email, dude. :)

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:52:00 PM, Blogger Byagi said...

The rockfest pics are great. It looks hot as hell there and people look drunk. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home